- New Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- Used Cars
- Servicing & Parts
- Business & Fleet
- Home Delivery
- Part Ex
- About Us
- Contact Us
We are the online division of Elms Automotive. elmsDirect draws upon decades of experience serving the communities around our Bedford, Cambridge and Stansted dealerships. Now the same standard of customer service is available nationwide through elmsDirect.com.
elmsDirect was founded in September 2011, but the Elms Automotive group has been selling cars for decades. You can find out more about the parent company’s history on the Bedfordia website (www.bedfordia.co.uk). We sell several hundred cars a month and have thousands of happy customers on whom we rely to keep growing. Please see for yourself with our customer testimonials.
Our sites are listed below:
Bedford: Clifton Parc, Caxton Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0GL
BMW, MINI, Mylton Cars
Cambridge: 4 Sheepfold Lane, Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB23 6EF
Stansted: Stansted Road, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 2BT
Please visit our Contact Us page for directions, opening hours etc.
All of our used cars are HPI checked and receive a 120-point mechanical inspection. We show more high quality photos of our cars than any other car retailer and you are welcome to visit one of our dealerships and spend as much time as you want inspecting the car. There’ll be no pushy salesman trying to sell you a car you don't want, and that’s a promise.
Buying a car over the internet can seem daunting, but it’s actually risk-free: if you are not totally happy with your car, you benefit from a 7 day money back guarantee – no questions asked. See the section called "How does your 7 day money back guarantee work?”
We're sure you'll be chuffed with your elmsDirect car. But if not, don't worry. Just return the car to us within seven days of delivery and you can have your money back. How's that for peace of mind?
All you need to do is abide by these simple Terms and Conditions.
- Please contact elmsDirect within seven calendar days of taking delivery of your car if you intend to return it.
- Don't exceed 500 miles from the point of delivery to the point of return, please.
- Return the car in the same condition we delivered it. There will be a charge for any cosmetic or mechanical damage.
- You'll need to return the vehicle to an elmsDirect site, as we're not able to collect cars.
- We'll have to hang on to the cost of delivery (if applicable).
- Apologies, but we will not be able to refund the payment fee on credit card transactions.
- If you have committed to a finance option, there may be early termination fees. We'll do our best to avoid this if at all possible – we'll only charge you if we incur a fee ourselves.
- Please return the V5 registration document as soon as you receive it from DVLA.
- elmsDirect reserves the right to purchase the road fund license for the returned vehicle at the refundable value.
- Please make sure the car is returned with the same items that it was sold with. This includes (but is not restricted to): service packs, manuals, locking wheel nuts, entertainment systems, tools & keys.
- The Money Back Guarantee only applies to a private purchase for personal use and not to anyone purchasing as or working as a motor trader or dealer.
We don’t believe you’ll find better-priced BMWs and MINIs anywhere in the UK. In fact, if you find a similar* vehicle for sale for less within five days of buying from us, we’ll refund the difference plus £100 by way of apology.
*Similar vehicle conditions factors include (Terms and conditions apply):
- Provenance (Service History)
Yes, we have a dedicated service call centre for central bookings. Their number is 0844 324 5133. We operate from three locations serving London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and surrounding counties. We provide a free pick up and delivery service for all customers that live within 50 miles of our sites and who do not want to visit one of our sites.
We want to hear from you. Email customer relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively give us a call and tell what went wrong and we will do our utmost to resolve the issue amicably.