- New Cars
- Nearly New
- Used Cars
- Servicing & Parts
- Business & Fleet
- Home Delivery
- Part Exchange
- Contact Us
MINI business and fleet
MINIs aren’t just perfect when it’s play time. They’re ideal for work, too.
Whether you are looking for reliability, low whole-life costs, tiny tax bills or just a car that will make your colleagues jealous, a MINI delivers. At elms Direct, our specialist corporate sales team will guide you through the many advantages of choosing MINI.
If you run a fleet of vehicles, talk to us about how MINIs will bring down your costs and keep your company car drivers happy. With competitive leasing rates, low emissions and exceptional fuel economy, a MINI is a surprisingly low-cost car. What’s more, impressive reliability and long service intervals mean a fleet of MINIs will be ready to go to work whenever you are.
Perhaps you’re a user-chooser looking for the right car. Look no further. Low emissions, especially for diesel versions, mean MINI drivers pay rock-bottom benefit-in-kind tax bills. It’s not all about the pounds, shillings and pence, though. If you’re holding the keys to a MINI suddenly that week-long business trip doesn’t seem such a chore.
Our experienced business sales experts will talk you through the whole range, and help you find the funding option that’s right for you and your business. After many years working closely with large firms, small businesses and individual company car drivers, nobody is better able to help you make the right decision. Choose a MINI from elms Direct’s corporate sales team and put the fun back into your business driving.
Our truly flexible variety of packages can suit the circumstances of any business, and include:
- MINI Select: your business agrees on a period of fixed repayments. At the end of the agreed length of time, the company can either part-exchange, keep or return their MINI.
- MINI Purchase: with this conventional and uncomplicated package, the company negotiates the level and period of repayments to own the vehicle or vehicles outright.
- MINI Lease Purchase: your level of repayments are lower with this form agreement, in return for a larger final repayment. This has some tax-related advantages – and you own the car or cars outright at the end.
- MINI Drive: this leasing agreement gives you the use of a MINI for an agreed period of time, avoiding a large initial outlay and freeing you from worries over factors such as depreciation or reselling.
- MINI Lease: keep running costs, bureaucracy and car taxes down with our simple contract hire package.
Our sales staff are highly knowledgeable on the subject of fleet financing and will be more than happy to answer any enquiries you may have about what we can offer our corporate customers.